Applications for the 2017 season are open.
There are no nonprofit booth spaces available at the Tuesday Farmers Market or Winter Market at Rio Grande.
The DFM welcomes nonprofit organizations to the vendor mix. Any organization able to demonstrate a 501(c) 3 status is welcome to apply. The DFM believes nonprofit participation is critical to all of our events. Note the following guidelines:
- Nonprofit organizations may request up to four (4) Market days throughout the season. Please indicate preferred dates on the application.
- If you must cancel one of your dates, you MUST contact the Market Manager with any cancelations so space may be allotted to another organization.
- No more than nine nonprofit organizations will be invited to participate each week.
- Nonprofits will only be granted booth space if they are in good standing and have paid all fees, past and present.
- Dates are reserved on a first come, first served basis.
- Payment is non-refundable.
- Check in at the north Information Booth located in the center of the 300 S side of the park for direction.
- Spaces are approximately 10’ x 10’.
- We do not provide equipment. Bring all necessary materials, including a table and canopy. A canopy is not required. If a canopy is used, the Salt Lake Fire Marshal requires 25 lb. weights on each leg.
- Arrive each week between 7:00 and 7:30am. The Market hours are 8:00 am to 2:00 pm.
- Nonprofit booths are for community outreach. We are allowing fundraising sales of tickets, merchandise, and memberships from the booths. Items that compete with Market vendors are NOT permitted (food, produce, jewelry, crafts).
- Religious and political groups, petitioning, and signature gathering are not allowed at the Downtown Farmers Market or any other event organized by Urban Food Connections of Utah.
- Organizations out of compliance with general Market guidelines will be asked to leave.
- Please upload a copy of your 501(c) 3 designation to the application form.
Nonprofit organizations will received an invoice from Urban Food Connections of Utah for their booth space at the Downtown Farmers Market. All collected fees contribute to Market operations and marketing.
The Market is open rain, shine, or snow. The Downtown Alliance, Urban Food Conections of Utah and the Downtown Farmers Market are not liable for any injury, theft, or damage to either the buyer or seller, or their property, arising from or pertaining to preparation for or participation in the Downtown Farmers Market. Regardless of whether such injury, theft, or damage occurred prior, during, or after the Downtown Farmers Market. Organizations and individuals further agree to indemnify and hold The Downtown Alliance harmless for and against any claims for such injury, theft, or damage.