- The Winter Market at Rio Grande
- Vendor Map
- Winter Market Sponsors
The Winter Market at Rio Grande 2016-2017 season is now open. The Winter Market operates every other Saturday through April 22nd.
The Winter Market at Rio Grande was founded in 2013 in response to Salt Lake City's demand for fresh local goods all year round.
Hosted in the historic Rio Grande Depot, this market allows growers to extend the season, and features fresh vegetables from late season harvests and area greenhouses. Like the summer markets, it also offers the best of the region's grass-fed meats, dairy, honey, eggs, baked goods, and seasonal offerings for the holidays.
What's Fresh This Week?
March 25 Produce
red Russian kale
winter squash: acorn squash, butternut squash, delicata squash, spaghetti squash, turban squash
Here is the insider's scoop on where to park at the Farmers Market.
- FREE PARKING at The Rio Grande Depot: The Rio Grande has been gracious enough to offer free parking for market patrons! Please be courteous to the Rio Grande Cafe and only park in designated Winter Market Parking.
- Two Hour Parking: There are a number of spaces around Pioneer Park, just one block from the Rio Grande, that allow for 2 hour parking on Saturdays.
- Green Bike: take a Green Bike from any Green Bike station and park it at the Pioneer Park Green Bike Station, just across from Caputo's.
- Ride TRAX: There are 2 TRAX stops close to Pioneer Park (Old Greek Town, Planetarium) Call RIDE-UTA for schedules.
For an interactive map of the 25,000 available parking spaces downtown, please visit parkingslc.com
Visit Google Maps to get directions to the Winter Market at the Rio Grande Depot, located at Rio Grande Street (450 West) and 300 South.