- Saturday Farmers Market
- Vendor Map
The Downtown Farmers Market is proud to enter its 25th year as Salt Lake City's most beloved summer tradition for residents and visitors.
The Downtown Farmers Market exists to strengthen and support small local farms and businesses as they bring their products directly to the public. Our farmers and producers offer the freshest local fruits and vegetables as well as a wide variety of grass-fed meats, eggs, dairy, honey, and flora, along with the region's best locally made sauces, spreads, baked goods and culinary accouterments.
What's Fresh This Week?
For September 24
fresh cut lavender
sweet potato greens
Here is the insider's scoop on where to park at the Farmers Market.
- FREE PARKING at The Gateway: The Gateway has been gracious enough to offer free parking for market patrons! First hour is free, and validations for subsequent hours can be picked up any market info booth. We also offer a free valet service (see below) for your purchases so you don't need to carry packages to get your car.
- Fruit and Veggie Valet: We have a special produce loading zone on 300 S., near the center of the block. Leave your purchases in our veggie valet, then go get your car.
- 400 West: To accomodate the largest number of vehicles, we transform the 400 W. perimeter of the park to angled parking on Saturdays. If you park here, you must move your vehicle by 3pm.
- Bike Valet: Salt Lake City Bicycle Collective provides a free bike storage for market patrons. The Bike Valet can be found on the corner of 400 South and 300 West. Don't forget your basket or backpack to tote home your fresh veggies and gifts.
- Green Bike: take a Green Bike from any Green Bike station and park it at the Pioneer Park Green Bike Station, just across from Caputo's.
- Ride TRAX: There are 2 TRAX stops close to Pioneer Park (Old Greek Town, Planetarium) Call RIDE-UTA for schedules.
For an interactive map of the 25,000 available parking spaces downtown, please visit parkingslc.com.
Visit Google Maps to get directions to Pioneer Park, located between 400 West and 300 West / 400 South and 300 South.
Upcoming Music at the Market
Calendar: Music at the Market
Mountain Country is a hard working Salt Lake City music project formed around the songwriting, passion, and energy of Jim Fish. Playing acoustic music that's never afraid to get dirty mixing the sounds of Country, Bluegrass, and Honky-Tonk twang! With strong songwriting, energetic stage performance, and gifted musical ability everyone enjoys the spirited Mountain Country sound!
Calendar: Music at the Market
The Dunmore Lasses originated in Ogden, Utah in 2009 and have been raising the rafters ever since, drawing from the members' shared love for high-energy Celtic music. They've headlined local Celtic celebrations and have performed at festivals featuring such headliners as Alasdair Fraser, the Old Blind Dogs, Daimh and the The Young Dubliners. As well, The Dunmore Lasses have been featured in traditional Irish podcasts and have provided original music for local film projects.
The Dunmore Lasses long-awaited second album, DARA, is set for release on Sept. 22. The Gaelic “DARA” (prounounced “DY-ruh) translates to “that which comes after the first”. This CD is a joyous celebration of the DL’s favorite tunes, including original material blended with custom arrangements of well-known Irish and Scottish folk tunes. Come to the Market and get one of the first copies of DARA!! Contact information: “The Dunmore Lasses” on Facebook or thedunmorelasses.com